Borat director Larry Charles talked about President Trump.
And it wasn’t pretty. He compared President Trump supporters, he referred to them as “Maga people”, to be violent, pro-China “triad” mob.
Take a look at this tweet…
“After reading about armed #Triad thugs attacking pro-democracy protestors In #HongKong and the white supremacists/Proud Boys/Maga people embracing violence here I’m glad to see the left arming itself. This is war”.
Here’s a detail guideline how to be a Democrat:
– Be racist, but call everyone else racist
– Talk about tolerance, but show none
– Insult others, but act offended when insulted
– Attack others, but when attacked, play the victim
– Talk about inclusion, but exclude everyone who is different
Read more here